BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Must Be Germany.


FIFA'S WORLD CUP invasion is really phenomenal,each country around the world had feel the heat where everybody talk about football,the team,scores,players,Tiger Woods(???).If you're someone who not entirely obsessive about football or don't even care about it at this time maybe you feel abnormal right?(I ADMIT I FEEL IT)all my friends discuss about it.Me(mysef)don't even know my favourite team lineup(sadistic!)GERMANY until I search the info at Google now!(The time when I wrote this post)huhu..but my friends even knew each players wife/girlfriend name!!(aren't they too advanced?).Whatever happen i'm still supporting the country where BMW was borned and it is GERMANY!!.hmm what else I can say that they really have big chances to win the cup this year(forget about it,people dont care about my statement!they dont even knew about this blog)p/s sorry about my broken english and bad grammar.